Xeikon Digital Printing
Digitally printed labels command high quality print results without the need for expensive plate-set up costs. Offering colour consistency, print volume flexibility, high image quality & quick turnaround times, digital printing is an incredibly popular option.
Our Xeikon 3330 offers:
- Full rotary technology combined with variable repeat length
- Printed labels of different formats & sizes in the same run
- Personalisation (Variable Data)
- Small to medium length run at speed without compromising on quality
- High resolution printing giving better contrast along with rich depth of colour
- Sharp & crisp micro text (perfect for anti-counterfeiting)
- Opaque white to create immaculate images on transparent & metallic label stock
- No plate costs
UV Digital Inkjet Printing
JH Label Solutions was the first in the world to purchase the Screen Jet L350 UV+ following its launch.
An incredibly flexible & automated label production system, printing by this method produced high quality photo images, colour consistency & label longevity.
- Very high image quality
- Colour consistency
- Reduced lead times
- Competitive pricing – no plate set-up costs
We all crave brand consistency but with conventional and other digital print processes there is potential for colour variance. With the Screen Truepress your brand will remain consistent year on year with its sophisticated on-board colour management.
If your product is used indoors or outdoors the UV ink has three amazing benefits particularly for the Chemical industry.
- Light fast to a wool rating of 6 (the highest of any digital press)
- Anti-scratch properties
- Exceptional resistance to chemicals
The Screen TruePress delivers all the benefits of conventional digital including personalisation and with the highest quality digital white ink available in the marketplace products on clear PP and silver PP look superior…. Along with high speed and variable web widths to cut down on wastage.